We currently offer four different frame types: 1.5" Modern Black (wood fiber construction), 1.5" Modern White (wood fiber construction), 2" Espresso (wood), 2" Classic Black (wood). Framed Fine Art prints are available in two paper type options: Satin Lustre and Textured Watercolor. Our Satin Lustre fine art paper has a similar texture and finish as standard lustre photo print paper (210gsm, 9mil). Our Textured Watercolor fine art paper has a distinct watercolor texture which will show through your image (310gsm, 19mil). Each print includes a protective acrylic front.
Articles in this section
- How will Framed Fine Art Prints Ship?
- Are Framed Fine Art prints available for customer pick-up?
- What are the finished product sizes (including print, mat, and frame)?
- Are custom sizes available?
- How do Framed Fine Art prints hang?
- What are the mat options?
- What inks are used in the printing process of the Framed Fine Art Prints?
- What are the paper type and frame options available?
- What is the production time for a Framed Fine Art print?
- What is the recommended image resolution for Framed Fine Art prints?