We use only premium quality materials in our Easel-back Canvas Wraps. We use the same artist-grade, poly-cotton blend canvas as our Canvas Gallery Wraps. Our canvas, ink, and coatings are formulated to work together to provide the highest quality, longest lasting product available. We have our own in-house UV test chamber and we continually test our materials to ensure that color will stand the test of time and last as long or longer than any other canvas prints available.
Articles in this section
- Is there a minimum order requirement for photo prints?
- My canvas has a small scratch or blemish. What should I do?
- What should I use to sign my canvas?
- Are Easel-back Canvas Wraps available in custom sizes?
- How can I clean my canvas?
- How long does it take to produce an Easel-back Canvas Wrap?
- How durable is your product? Will the colors fade?
- Tips on using the canvas wrap tool and image file preparation