If your canvas does get scratched or bumped during its life, you may choose to conceal blemishes using pigment ink based markers that dry quickly. We recommend Copic, available at art specialty stores.
Articles in this section
- Is there a minimum order requirement for photo prints?
- My canvas has a small scratch or blemish. What should I do?
- What should I use to sign my canvas?
- Are Easel-back Canvas Wraps available in custom sizes?
- How can I clean my canvas?
- How long does it take to produce an Easel-back Canvas Wrap?
- How durable is your product? Will the colors fade?
- Tips on using the canvas wrap tool and image file preparation