Clings are mounted on a release liner that peels away from the removable adhesive. Start from the top right or left corner of the Cling and gently peel away the release liner from the chosen corner. Once you've peeled the corner, mount the exposed corner onto the desired display surface (best on interior walls) and gently press on the Cling to adhere it to the display surface. Continue peeling the release liner away from the Cling and press your hand along the print as the adhesive becomes exposed; being careful to press out any air pockets that form when adhering to the surface. Continue this technique until the full release liner has been removed and the entire Cling is adhered to the display surface. Your Cling package comes with a set of instructions as well.
Articles in this section
- What is the Cling material?
- How do I install a Cling?
- What are the best display surfaces for my Cling?
- What file resolution should I use for Clings?
- How long will the adhesive remain removable and able to be re-positioned?
- Will the adhesive leave a mark on the display service when removed or re-positioned?
- How long does it take to produce a Cling?
- How do Clings ship?
- Are Clings available in custom shapes and sizes?