The natural latex used in our leather is sealed into the material during the manufacturing process and those with latex sensitivities will not be exposed to the latex within their Leather Gallery Wrap.
Articles in this section
- How are the leather wraps made?
- How durable is the Leather Gallery Wrap?
- What file resolution should I use for my Leather Gallery Wrap?
- How do I clean my Leather Gallery Wrap?
- My Leather Gallery Wrap has a small scratch or blemish. What should I do?
- How are the Leather Gallery Wraps constructed? Do they come ready to hang?
- How long does it take to produce my Leather Gallery Wrap?
- Can the Leather Gallery Wraps be framed?
- I have a latex allergy, can I print my photos on your Leather Gallery Wraps?