Currently, the maximum file size we can accept for upload is 32 MB. To downsize your file, follow the below steps:
1. Open your image in Adobe Photoshop.
2. Click the "Image" tab from the navigation bar at the top. Then click on "Image Size" from the drop down menu.
3. You will then see a screen pop up that contains information about your file size (see example below):
4. Use your cursor to highlight the number shown in the box labeled "Resolution" and change this to "150." This is the preferred file resolution for upload to our site.
5. Once complete, select "OK" and you will have successfully downsized your file.