Tips on using the canvas wrap tool and image file preparation
• Minimum Recommended Resolution: 100 ppi to 150 ppi or higher. Although our printers print at a very high resolution, due to the canvas texture, images at a higher PPI do not provide a discernible improvement in print quality.
• The muted colors in your preview represent the portion of your image that will wrap around the sides and back of your canvas. You will have an opportunity to choose between a Classic Gallery Wrap or use a solid color border.
• Our Easel-back frames are 1/2" deep and we bleed an extra 1/4" around the back. If you intend to purchase a Classic Gallery Wrap, you will need to account for 3/4" all the way around (a total of 1-1/2" each, horizontally and vertically).
• If you intend to purchase a wrap with a solid color border, your image dimensions should match to the actual canvas size. If you would like to push more of the image on to the face of the canvas, a solid color border may be a good option to choose. Please note: We include a 1/8" of bleed of the main image onto the sides of the canvas wrap when color borders are selected.
• Easel leg will be attached to the back according to the orientation of your canvas as it appears in the template. Please rotate your image prior to upload. Pre-installed hinged hanging hardware will also be included.