The Cling substrate will remain removable and re-positionable for up to 2 years after purchase. It is recommended that Clings be applied on an interior surface with a temperature between 30°F and 90°F. Applications outside of these recommendations may affect the adhesive.
Articles in this section
- What is the Cling material?
- How do I install a Cling?
- What are the best display surfaces for my Cling?
- What file resolution should I use for Clings?
- How long will the adhesive remain removable and able to be re-positioned?
- Will the adhesive leave a mark on the display service when removed or re-positioned?
- How long does it take to produce a Cling?
- How do Clings ship?
- Are Clings available in custom shapes and sizes?