To conceal a small scratch or blemish, we suggest using quick-dry pigment ink based markers. We recommend Copic Markers, available at art specialty stores.
Articles in this section
- How are the leather wraps made?
- How durable is the Leather Gallery Wrap?
- What file resolution should I use for my Leather Gallery Wrap?
- How do I clean my Leather Gallery Wrap?
- My Leather Gallery Wrap has a small scratch or blemish. What should I do?
- How are the Leather Gallery Wraps constructed? Do they come ready to hang?
- How long does it take to produce my Leather Gallery Wrap?
- Can the Leather Gallery Wraps be framed?
- I have a latex allergy, can I print my photos on your Leather Gallery Wraps?