The sizes listed pertain to the live print size and do not include the frame. The frame adds 7/8” to each side of the print, for a total of 1 ¾” added to the finished size of the product. For example, if you order a 12”x18” Framed Standout, the finished product will measure 13 ¾” x 19 ¾”. The frame also features the same 1 ¼” depth as our Canvas Gallery Wraps.
Articles in this section
- Do the sizes listed include the frame?
- What material are the frames made of?
- Describe the Lustre Giclée paper material.
- How are the prints mounted in the frame?
- Do you offer additional frame finishes?
- What is the Framed Standout turnaround time?
- How do Framed Standouts ship?
- How are the Framed Standouts finished? What type of hanging hardware comes with them?
- Are Framed Standouts Archival?
- How do I clean my Framed Standout?